Researched Critical Analysis Reflection

During the process, I actually switched to two other topics; abortion and climate change. Sticking with vaccines was the best considering the fact that I wrote an entire paper about it before. Writing the paper out was the easiest part. However researching it was a different story. A lot of the information is from my exploratory analysis, but having to look for evidence anti-vaxxers was harder than I thought. You’d think seeing how many people on the news are against vaccines that I would find a credible source with accurate information as to why people shouldn’t vaccinate. A lot of the arguments made by anti-vaxxers can be easily disproved, and I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. I feel like most of the paper was just me stating what the other side believes, then disproving it with evidence. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

I took way too long to finish this paper. There isn’t really an excuse for it, I just prioritized my school work rather than balancing out the two. I love arguing, especially with anti-vaxxers, but the process of collecting information and putting it all together for an argument was just bothersome. I’m not very proud of this paper. I feel like it was rushed (because it was) since I just wanted to turn something in. But now im pretty relieved. I don’t think the paper is bad at all though. I just wouldn’t mention it as one of my best works. That’s pretty disappointing. I feel like all works of writing should be something to be proud of. I’m just tired. But im finally done!!